woensdag 18 januari 2023

Epiphany


 

Epiphany

 

Or the day the year reveals for those who look closely

bring on pie that withholds the secret 

one that spreads the news bite by bite 

a slice that is bitter and sweet at the same time


Every bite is wondering and marveling 

and keeps us us on our toes

Every bite is a step closer to our destination

we are all kings on the route to something new  

 

New promises, resolutions, dreams, wishes, longings, goals and tons of hope.

Here they are...they might be still not in sight and hard to reach for  

just don't forget to do just like Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar

Look up into the sky and you might already see your path...

One step at the time...or rather one piece?

 

PS: I know it is passed the 6th of January already for quite some time but then I made the promise that everything that I would write down also would publish out there.  So I keep up my promise or at least as long as it lasts! 





Geen opmerkingen: