woensdag 31 augustus 2011

I Promise Myself





My summer break is coming to an end and I welcoming soon new and already 'old' pupils in my classroom. It is the first time in a very long time that I did not make a list of things that I want to keep up in the following 10 months. Why? Well, because I think the one I made up last year was actualy a damn good one. And after rereading that entry and evaluating the year that did pass I came to conclusion that these are basically still the same things that I need to pay attention to.

Yes, I managed to keep up the list. Not in a perfect way. My class room is still one of the most messy places to hang out as a teacher who likes everything spic and span. But there are people who did notice some changes about me. Or just that I seem to be able to be a bit more relaxed when it comes down to a few things. I seem to have found a way of dealing with some work related things.

So here you can find a link to one of my previous entries. To me that list does stand for a lot. It is my personal manual to survive ten months of educational fun! I also hope that you once more will be able to feel the effects of this list. If not then please be so kind and remind me of this entry. It could make the difference!

As life goes by: School & Life Essentials: Like mentioned before I have this thing going for lists! Not that I am obsessed with them and most of the time they end up being rather ...







Geen opmerkingen: