dinsdag 6 december 2011

Read By Chance




Today I do not wish to elaborate a lot on what is going on in my life.
But I just wish to share this with you.
Something I got to read by chance.
Words I consider quite true when it comes down to friendship...

By Choice We Became Friends
It is by chance we met, by choice we became friends...

Friendship is a strange thing....we find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families who raised us...But what is a friend? A confidant? A lover? A fellow email junkie? A shoulder to cry on? an ear to listen? a heart to feel?... A friend is all these things...and more. No matter where we met, .... I call you friend. A word so small...yet so large in feeling...a word filled with emotion.

It is true great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened, it can never be closed... it is a constant book always written...waiting to be read... and enjoyed. We may have our disagreements...we may argue... we may concern one another...friendship is a unique bond that lasts through it all....

A part of me is put into my friends...some it is my humor... some it is my listening ear... some it is real life experiences... some it is my romanticism...but with all, it is friendship.

Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel built as a foundation....necessary for life... and necessary for love. Friends...you and me... you brought another friend.. and then there were 3... we started our group... Our circle of friends... and like that circle... there is no beginning or end...

by Unknown

Perhaps the only thing I want to add to these lyric words is that friendship does not come along with a number. The last few years I have found more then ever that age does not matter when it comes down to friends. So stop hiding your wrinkles or trying to look older then you in reality are because it does not matter to me. It never did, it never will.



P.S.: the poem, the picture and even the clip I picked out I can all link to friendship. The ones who know me quite well will know how, where, when and what!!! ;-))

Geen opmerkingen: