woensdag 28 april 2010

Belgium: the political jungle of the EU



Can anyone please give me a very sensible answer to the following questions?:
1. Where we went wrong when it comes to understanding Belgian politics?
2. Why do our Belgian politicians seem to be only interested in keeping their offices?
3. Why we, in Belgium, still are OBLIGED to vote?
4. Why election seem to be the best answer most Belgian politicians can come with in many crucial cases?
5. Why creative thinking is not the best way to handle a Belgian political crises?
6. Why Belgian politicians are pointing the finger at many but don't dare to take a look at themselves?
7. Where the 'no party'-button is when filling out an election poll on news site when asked after my personal vote preference?
8. Why I do feel so lost in the Belgian political jungle?
9. Why I feel a bit ashamed when I do admit that I feel more Belgian then any other identity you can choose from?
10. Where I can go for the best election advice to get out of this political mess for once and for all???!!

After all I don't want to believe in the next fitting words that I came across while reading 'The Elegance of the Hedgehog':
Those who can, do; those who can't, teach; those who can't teach, teach the teachers; and those who can't teach the teachers, go into politics.


Uhm, I belong into the 2nd category and also believe that are still tons of Belgian politicians who do want to solve this situation in the most sensible way. Please come forward!

Geen opmerkingen: